Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blood, Sweat, Sex, Drugs, and Fanny Packs

4/17/10

*side note: I am unsatisfied with the title I have given “Kinky Jewish Boy”.  It’s too big a mouthful, and while he is quite the mouthful himself, I have decided to rename him “Daddy”. So. Henceforth and hitherto, he will be referred to as “Daddy”.


Now, I’m not trying to brag or nuthin….but shit.
My life is fucking OFF THE HOOK.

Sometimes, I step back and just jump up and down and squeal like a little girl in glee about how fucking BOMB things are for me.  Situations in which this is likely to occur include:
 Right after going down on Daddy’s Girlfriend and then watching him fuck her while I stroke the base of his cock in this super amazing way he said made his cock actually heat up by several degrees before he had a self described “semi-volcanic” orgasm…
                                    …but I’m getting ahead of myself.

On Saturday I had stayed in bed literally all day.  I had been consumed by what I thought had been the beginnings of the flu. I could not move without aching all over. I remedied this by watching six straight (and very gay) hours of America’s Next Top Model and ordering Thai food delivery.
Thankfully on Sunday I woke up feeling like a new woman.  So I spent a leisurely morning cleaning my room and then headed off to Oakland for a daaaaaaate.

I had been wanting to go on a date with Faun Boy since we met for the first time in February at Ships in the Night (queer dance party in the lower Haight) and we fucked in an alleyway.
In contrast to our debaucherous introduction, our date on Sunday was quite wholesome. We went to the flea market by Lake Merrit in Oakland. We ate corn on the cob, drank orange soda, shopped for fanny packs.  Afterwards we went and lazed in the grass by the lake and talked about things you talk about on a date when you’re “really connecting”. 
You know, life, death, relationships.  I nodded and mmmed a lot but mostly just tossed my hair and hoped that I was looking really cute in the sunshine. I really wanted to kiss him.

And then I felt a gush.  
That extra special gush that you get once a month that says “no no, this does not mean you’re super turned on right now, it means you’ve just bled all over your cute aqua sundress”. 

Fuck.  
I prayed that this wasn’t the case, but I knew it was. I glanced down to see the damage, and thankfully it wasn’t that noticeable. Faun Boy invited me back to his place, but since I felt blood slowly coursing down my thighs, I thought it best to head back to the city.  I know he would have been understanding, since as a trans man, he’s definitely seen both sides of the gender coin and wouldn’t be all squeamish about my “lady process” But I started to feel the onset of knee-buckling cramps, so I kissed him good-bye for a good twenty minutes—which caused fireworks behind my eyes, no big deal—and we went our separate ways.

Earlier on my date, when Faun Boy had been buying some boxer briefs that said “WIN” right above the crotch, I had received a call from Daddy, so I while I searched the Lake Merritt BART station area for an open public bathroom, I listened to the voicemail he had left me. It went something like this:

“Hi Baby, I know you’re on your date right now, and I hope it’s going great.  We’re going to come by around 9 tonight, I can’t wait to see you, but if your date is going REAL well, don’t let us cramp your style and we can maybe meet you in Oakland instead. We were in the middle of fucking earlier when you called, I was just thinking about you….”

Today was a big day. Though I had met Daddy’s Girlfriend before at New Year’s Eve this year, tonight would be the first time that all of us would hang out in earnest—and there were distinct overtones of an impending threesome. Daddy’s Girlfriend is super hot, and though she’s not queer, she has in the past enjoyed having “girl hands in her cunt” as Daddy puts it. He has expressed to her that both he and I would greatly enjoy for me to get the chance to go down on her.  So, we’ll see what happens.

I call Daddy back and he picks up almost immediately though I know he’s having dinner with the Girlfriend’s parents in Marin.
“Hey Baby! How did your date go?”

The sound of his voice on our first date had been kind of a turn off for me, it has a higher timbre than I would like and it sounds overtly amiable; at the time I hadn’t been sure that I could take orders to suck cock from such a sweet voice—but now I recognize the firmness behind it and even a run of the mill greeting like this can start to make me wet.

I proceeded to tell him the details and he oo-ed and ahh-ed appropriately, told me how much he missed me, and how just talking to me gave him a hard on. I broke the news of my cycle to him.   Not surprisingly, he responded with ambivalence.
Why should that matter?”  he said.  
I must say that after years of dating WOMEN who won’t even touch me when I’m on the rag, it is so refreshing to have all these MEN in my life who don’t give a shit about fucking while I’m bleeding. 

I made my way back to the city, first stopping to take care of my lady business in a bathroom at Laney College. There was a basketball game going on that afternoon, so I stopped and bought some water at the hot dog stand run by one of the Sororities. I was definitely the only white person there. While waiting in line, a fucking adorable little stud rushed to the front and said, 
“I can help you”.   
She had dimples that could kill you and big bling in her ears, corn rowed hair, and sharp lookin' suit.  She smiled at me real big and it only took a flicker of understanding between us to know 
that she knew 
that I knew 
that she knew.
“Uh, yeah, I’ll just have a…uh…a bottle of water.” I smiled.
She gave me this sexy half smile “You sure that’s all you want?” I wasn't. 

I made my way back to the Bart Station and popped a couple of Vicoden to deal with my menstrual pain.  The rest of my evening was spent in preparation for Daddy’s arrival—it was a mad housewife whirlwind of vacuuming and cheese platters clouded by a pharmaceutical haze.  When I slipped on a 1950’s A-line gingham halter dress over my naked body, my cell phone blew up announcing Daddy’s arrival.  I ushered my guests in, and though Daddy felt me up in the hallway, I set my hopes no higher than an evening of pleasant after-dinner conversation.  However, if you will refer to the first paragraph of this entry….the night brought much more than that.

I don’t think I’ve ever had such a rad first day of my cycle. 

Somebody up there loves me. 







1 comment:

  1. Love Love LOVE! msbottomsup.blogspot.com if you would like to check out mine.

    ReplyDelete